Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sickness

Sorry I have not posted anything in a while. Things have been crazy at our house this week. Daniel Jr. has been sick off and on for over 3 weeks so on Tuesday I finally took him to the doctor for them to tell me he had STREP THROAT!!! UGH!!! I hate that illness because if one kid has it in my house they both get it and then I get it. So I made a lab appointment for Alison that afternoon and sure enough she had it also. So they both were home with me on Wednesday and we did some major disinfecting of the toys and rooms. My house smelled like a hospital.
On Thursday morning I woke up feeling like Crud!! So I called the Doctor to see if I could get in and I guess I was meant to go to the Doctor that day because I got an appointment with my Doctor that morning. They did a Strep test but it was neg. She went ahead and gave me an antibiotic for my sinuses. And it was nice to chat with her about everything since I had not seen her since January. She told me that according to their records I had lost 50lbs since January. So I guess slowly but surely it is coming off.
Ok so now it is Sunday and I am still feeling like crap. I felt the worst yesterday with a massive headache all day long. We had my neice Emma's 4th b-day party to go to at Grandma and Grandpa's house which was nice to spend time with them and let the kids play. Daniel Jr. had fun playing football and swinging on the swing set with Grandpa. Of course I did not have my camera to take any photos of them. He Loved having Male time with him since he has not gotten much of that lately with Daniel working 72 hours a week. Atleast we are all looking forward to Halloween since he took the WHOLE DAY OFF!!! Yeah!!! The kids are counting down the days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have used your cell phone!! That's the only way I ever get pics..LOL! Looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday and your absentee husband!

Brian and Nicole said...

Hope you guys all get better soon! Hang in there with the man working, I have been there, just be glad he is atleast in town and coming home each night to you. Brian has been to Oklahoma city for 4 months, and Rockford, IL (by Chicago) for 5 months, now he just travels more a day or two, maybe a week. Hang in there!
Nicole